Help for posting and maintaining property listings
How do I add my property?
Create your account and you can add your photos and text about your Maine vacation property immediately. There is no limit on the quantity of listings you can add. The only requirement is that the properties are vacation-type properties. We're also available to help you post a property. If it already exists online elsewhere, send us a link and we'd be happy to add it to verymaine!
Any tips to improve the response I get on verymaine?
Photos. Great photos. People love pictures and it's almost always what draws in an interested buyer. In addition to providing a great description of the property, including information about the region or area of the property is also helpful. Buyers like to know there's more than just skiing or boating in the area. Help them dream of the fun they'll have owning your property!
How do I rearrange the order of my images?
Drag the up/down arrows to the left of the photo. The image that appears first is the image that will be seen in the search results. PROTIP: Choose your best, most appealing photo for the first image.
My photos are not showing up. What am I doing wrong?
Here are step-by-step instructions for photo posting:
1. If you have an existing listing, Log in to verymaine and click on Modify to edit.
2. If you do not yet have a property listed, Log in to verymaine and click on Create.
3. Fill in standard text information and continue to the image section at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click Add or Upload File(s).
5. Click Choose and locate your photos on your computer.
6. Click Upload or Open. (Note: Maximum file size for each photo is 2000k. If you need help resizing the image, contact us.)
7. Repeat the process until you have finished uploading all your images.
I'm having trouble posting a property. How do I get assistance?
Contact us with your problem or specific question and we'll do our best to help.