Type:Maine Camp Bed Rooms: 3 Year Built: late 50's early 60's Fireplaces: yes Views: Maine Mountain Views Waterfront: Fresh Water Contact: Christopher Williams Phone: 207-357-3341 View more properties from this person.
About This Camp
Do you want privacy? Then this is the property for you!
-Snowmobiling and four wheeling
without ever leaving your property!
- 100 Acres
- approximately 2500 feet of the spectacular sawyer brook running through your property
- 3 log cabins build in the late 50's early 60's with 2 full size bunk beds
- Solar power for two of the cabins
-State of the art bathroom with a sink and a flushing toilet
- 20x20 screen house that is great for lounging around
-Land has been professionally surveyed and is clearly marked
- Maine snowmobile trails run through in the rear of the property
-This property has to be seen to be appreciated